Navigate pregnancy nutrition and starting solids with ease.
Programs & Services
Plan for pregnancy with expert diet advice from a registered prenatal dietitian.
Our 10-week pregnancy nutrition program that covers all of the stages of pregnancy, as well as preparing for labour and postpartum nutrition. Learn the nutrition needed to grow a healthy, thriving baby and how to use food to minimize pregnancy symptoms (and lots more!).
Our virtual infant nutrition program helps you learn the best and safest way to introduce solids to your baby. Feel confident that you’re feeding your baby exactly what they need and use best practices to help them become a good eater.
Get clear, science-based, and specific nutrition advice for yourself and your baby from a Registered Dietitian.
Whether you want to make sure your nutrient needs are met or get support with a health concern, we can give you the best answers.
The Nurtured Mama:
Pregnancy nutrition Online group course
Nourish your Body and your baby’s during pregnancy.
Nutrition during pregnancy should feel simple. Not complicated. Not frustrating.
- Worried about what foods you can and can’t eat.
- Confused about which supplements you need to take.
- Exhausted and stressed out trying to plan your meals and snacks accordingly.
- Confused and overwhelmed with what pregnancy nutrition advice is actually best for you and your baby
Then you’re in the right place.
As a mom of two, I know first-hand how it feels to want to do everything right, while simultaneously being afraid to do everything wrong. I feel you mama!
When it comes to your diet and pregnancy nutrition, you should:
✔️ Feel confident with your food choices,
✔️ Still enjoy the foods you love,
✔️ Feel energized throughout your pregnancy.
… all while nourishing your body in the best way possible for both you and your baby!
As a prenatal dietitian and fellow mama, I’m here to help.
Trying to conceive or currently expecting?
Maybe you’re a first-time mom feeling overwhelmed after Googling pregnancy diet plans and finding conflicting information about nutrition.
Or, maybe it’s been a while since your last pregnancy, and you’re confused about current recommendations.
Or, you might be struggling with pregnancy symptoms, and having a hard time figuring out how to get through the day plus get the nutrients you and your baby need.
Pregnancy can create a lot of change and uncertainty. But you shouldn’t have to feel unsure about what to eat.
You shouldn’t have to worry about every bite of food.
Or be fearful that you’re eating or drinking the wrong thing. Or stress about whether you’re getting in the right nutrients for building a healthy baby.
Introducing The Nurtured Mama: Pregnancy Nutrition Online Group Course.
This course is right for you if:
You’re in the preconception period. You can never start preparing too early! It will only make the transition into pregnancy easier.
You’re already expecting. You can join at any time as the course covers all stages of pregnancy as well as preparing for labour and postpartum nutrition.
What You Get
- 9 weekly live sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- 1 live session with a Registered Psychotherapist
- A PDF workbook to help guide you through each week of the program
- Opportunity to get your burning questions answered during the live sessions
Over 10 weeks you will learn (in a scientific, non-judgemental, & easy-to-understand way!):
✔️ The key nutrients to grow a healthy, thriving baby.
✔️ Strategies for coping with pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, heartburn, constipation and food aversions.
✔️ How to confidently pick the right foods that encourage your baby’s development (not just the typical pregnancy nutrition suggestions of “eat this” and “don’t eat that” – but with an accompanying explanation of why)
✔️ How to use food to feel more energized throughout the day, and how to prepare your body and mind for better rest.
✔️ Meal and snack ideas during pregnancy and how to create a menu plan that works for your diet preferences and family.
✔️ What it means to have a healthy relationship with food, and how this impacts both you and your baby.
✔️ Learn how to nourish your body to prepare for labour and postpartum recovery.
✔️ How to avoid nutrient depletion postpartum.
Ready to take the guesswork out of what you should be eating for you and your baby?
Join the waitlist below!
Join the Waitlist
The Nurtured Mama: Pregnancy Nutrition Online Group Course (Date TBD)
Introducing Solids to Baby Virtual Group Class
Start solids with confidence, not confusion.
Are you a mama with a new baby, trying to prepare for starting solids?
With 12 months access to our video library you’ll learn:
- What research tells us about the best way to introduce solids to your baby
- How to identify signs of readiness for solids
- The best practices on starting solids (including why!)
- How to know if you’re feeding your baby enough
- Important nutrients to consider for your baby’s development
- How to identify the difference between gagging and choking
- About high-allergen foods, including how to introduce them and how to identify an allergic reaction
- The principles of developing a good eater from day one
- How to progress through food groups and textures
Feeling stressed after getting lots of conflicting advice about what and how much to feed your baby?
Worried that you won’t know if your baby is getting enough nutrients?
Unsure how to adjust your baby’s diet for their age and needs?
Introducing solids to your baby is a big milestone.
And as mamas, we’re always trying to do what’s best.
But Google searches can be time-consuming (something you probably don’t have a lot of) and overwhelming (so much bad nutrition advice out there!).
- Feeling confident at every mealtime that you’re feeding your baby exactly what they need
- Never doubting yourself from day one of starting solids or feeling like you’re “doing it wrong”
- Feeling satisfied that you’re using the best practices to foster a healthy relationship with food and eating for your baby
- Getting up-to-date feeding recommendations from a trusted health professional
If you’re ready to feel confident and stress less about introducing solids to your baby, you’re in the right place!
What you’ll get with the Starting Solids Virtual Group Class:
- 12 months of access to our video library
- Short, digestible 5-10 minute videos you can access multiple times on your own schedule
- Group Q&A sessions with a Registered Dietitian (live and recorded)
- A PDF workbook to help guide you through each session
Choosing how and when to feed your baby: Learn the difference between Baby Led Weaning and the traditional approach to feeding. Uncover what current research tells us about starting solids and learn about the division of responsibility in feeding babies and children. Learn how to identify when your baby is ready for solid foods and what to expect when beginning solids.
What to expect when introducing solids: Learn how to create a how to create a feeding plan that works for you and your baby. Gain an understanding of what to consider when introducing solids, when choosing the tools to help feed your baby, and what to expect with changes in your baby’s digestion.
Nutrients of importance when introducing solids: Gain an understanding of which foods to begin with and learn about important nutrients to consider when introducing solids. Gain an understanding of the difference between choking and gagging. Learn about other important foods to offer your baby and how to offer them to help your baby develop into a good eater.
Introducing allergens: Learn about common allergenic foods, how and when to introduce allergens, and what to do in case of an allergic reaction.
Introducing solids safely: Learn how to modify foods that are choking hazards for your baby, as well as which foods to avoid before age one. Gain an understanding of food safety and foods to avoid while your baby is still learning to eat.
Next steps: Get tips and resources for next steps in feeding your baby.
Ready to start solids with confidence, not confusion?
Join the Program!
Join our Virtual Introducing Solids Program today!
Each and every mama (and baby!) can benefit from individualized nutrition advice.
You’re here because you want answers.
Because you’ve already read the generic advice that you can find on a pamphlet or in a blog post.
There’s an abundance of pregnancy and infant nutrition information out there. But, you’ve got questions that the generic info can’t answer.
Am I eating/supplementing enough iron to make sure my baby has all the nutrition they need to develop during pregnancy?
How exactly do I alter my diet to make sure my body is properly nourished while we try to conceive?
Are there things in my diet that I’m eating or drinking that I shouldn’t be?
Is my infant getting enough nutrition and growing as expected?
A prenatal dietitian can help you navigate these questions and more.
And you don’t want to get these answers from just anyone. You want to get them from a credible source – from someone you trust.
Getting clear, science-based, and individualized nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian can provide you the clarity and relief you’re looking for.
And it’s much more convenient to get your specific questions answered from an expert, rather than spending hours sifting through all the conflicting information on Google.
Individualized Coaching with a Registered Dietitian
Whether it’s to ensure you’re both meeting your nutrient needs or to receive support with a specific health concern, a dietitian can give you the best answers.
Individualized counselling is especially recommended for you if…
- You’re worried you’re not getting enough nutrition during pregnancy
- You have food allergies, intolerances, or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, etc.).
- You want a very specific, individualized approach to optimizing your prenatal nutrition
- You struggle to eat enough while experiencing pregnancy symptoms
- You have a specific health concern (such as Type 2 or gestational diabetes, IBD, etc.)
- You have a history of disordered eating
- You’re looking for nutrition support to heal your body postpartum
- You have a history of, or are currently experiencing a vitamin or mineral deficiency
- You’re worried your baby isn’t growing as expected
- Your baby has a Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA)
- Your baby has food allergies (or is at high risk of developing them) or Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES)
- You’re concerned that your baby has a vitamin or mineral deficiency
No two experiences are the same; and nutritional needs will differ between each mama and baby. But, there’s no need to try to figure it all out on your own.
Book a free consultation call below to get started.
Book a Free Consult
Get your 1:1 nutrition coaching started by booking a free 15-min consult with one of our dietitians.
During the call, we’ll make sure that we’re a good fit for eachother and arrange the next steps of your nutrition journey!